Monday 21 September 2009

Getting used to the mechanics of the blogosphere

I have now managed to enable you to make a comment! I guess some of you have tried and given up. If so please try again. Just hit on "comments" at the bottom. You may be asked to do a word test. This is to prevent any kind of automated intrusion. Something learned today!

I have wondered how often to add a post. I'm thinking every few days, and perhaps more often when there is more to say. There will be little profiles of people we meet, restaurants we visit, some of the kids and the special people who work with them.

South Africa makes you hold very contrasting things in your head all at once. Karen and I struggled with this as we moved around - opulence alongside great need, fine food inside and hungry children outside. What is written here will reflect that rather than ignore it.

My next posting will be about someone called Nisa.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. Will try and use material, with your permission, in Burnsall News' Nvember edition.
    Ed

    ReplyDelete